Machu Picchu Full Day
Discover the amazing Machu Picchu – the lost city of the Incas: Leave on morning train ride from Cusco to Machu Picchu; walking tour at Machu Picchu Citadel. Afternoon train ride back to Cusco. If you are short of time but would still like to visit the legendary “Lost City of the Incas; Machu Picchu it is possible to visit this amazing archeological site in one day.
Pick up from the Hotel; full day Excursion to Machu Picchu, early transfer to the nearby train station to Ollantaytambo for the train journey to the mysterious lost city of Machu Picchu, upon arrival transfer to the Bus Stop for the short ride (25 minutes) up to the citadel of Machu Picchu. Upon arrival, you will participate in a guided tour of the Citadel, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial (the most important preserved Intiwatana), the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows, houses, warehouses, a large central square; and all connected by narrow roads and steps that are surrounded by terraces cut into the mountain side. After the tour you’ll have time to stroll around the Archaeological Site at your leisure.
Opportunity to walk (approx. 1 hour) up to the Sun Gate (Inti Punku) or climb to the top of Wayna Picchu, with a magnificent view of the whole Sanctuary, return in the afternoon by train to Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
- A professional guide, Bi-lingual Staff. (English, Spanish)
- Transfer from your hotel – train station (Rourd Trip)
- Train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (Round Trip)
- Bus Tickets to up and down to Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Entrance fee to visit Machu Picchu
- Guided Sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary
- Domestic flights
- Meals not noted in itinerary
- Airport taxes
- Items of a personal nature (sodas, alcoholic beverages, laundry, etc.)